Focus on iAbrasive.com to learn abrasives foreign trade marketing knowledge. Those enterprises who are related with the products such as abrasive grains, bonded abrasives, coated abrasives, non-woven abrasives, buffing and polishing, superhard materials, diamond tools, wire brushes, carbide burrs, blasting and peening, mass finishing, machines and power tools, safety products, abrasive accessories, abrasives manufacturing and so on.
For the “WeChat” users, there are two ways to follow iAbrasive: one is to search “iabrasive” in the subscription number of contact list; while the other is to scan the QR code in the photo attached.
1. The first special purchasing sub-section “Abrasive Grains” is launched.
Consisting of four columns – Overview, Information, Chart, and Glossary.
1) Overview: Abrasive grains categories and corresponding products list, introduction, specification refining for quick search.
2) Information: Articles for abrasive grains 101 and industry information.
3) Chart: Tables for abrasive grains such as particle size distribution, comparison chart and national classification standards, etc.
4) Glossary: Related terminology and definitions of abrasive grains. 2. On iAbrasive.com homepage, second menus containing popular keywords for the main categories are added.
Abrasives are extremely commonplace and are used very extensively in a wide variety of industrial, domestic, and technological applications. Common uses for abrasives include grinding, polishing, buffing, honing, cutting, drilling, sharpening, lapping, and sanding[Wikipedia]. Abrasives also have close connection with its upstream industry such asabrasives manufacturing related, as well as downstream industry such as machines & power tools. Continue reading →
Abrasive grains function as media in the process of grinding, lapping and buffing, and they are manufactured into certain grits to cut the extra materials of certain products. In iAbrasive.com, there are 18 main categories totally, and four of them are related to it: Abrasive Grains, Superhard Materials, Sand Blasters & Media, Mass Finishing & Media, Buffing & Polishing. Continue reading →