iAbrasive “News” column takes on a new look, lively pictures matching with article, aimed at easier reading.
1. Add headlines to “News” homepage, and each news category in a sub-column;
2. Add pictures to articles list on each category page;
3. Users are free to subscribe;
4. Add “Sponsored Links” ads space.
System email notifications add following items:
1. Remind to be a Supplier member of iAbrasive.com
2. Company profile approved notification
3. Company profile failed notification
4. Remind to post more products and enrich company info
5. Remind to get verified
6. Gold Member services
Above emails are available for Chinese and English versions.
Amend error links or error contents of some special pages, such as Abrasive Grains, Superhard Materials, Super Abrasives, Coated Abrasives and Diamond Tools.
Gold Member services page comes online! Abrasives suppliers now could upgrade directly by Paypal checking out, enjoying following premium privileges:
* Abrasives Self-Marketing Online Store
* Maximum Products & Company Exposure
* Featured on iAbrasive.com Homepage
* Exclusive Access to Abrasives Buyers
* Quote to Customized Buying Request
* Gain Buyers’ Trust Faster
* Display 500 Abrasives Products
* Manage Sub-Account
* Photo Album
* Company News
* Upload Certificates
It is a profound belief that Shandong province of China is the hometown of Confucius and Mencius as well as the cradle of Confucianism. Chinese often believe that human characters are shaped by the land where they live and also the cultural background. From this sense, for thousands of years Confucianism has been influencing the cultivation of enterprise culture in Shandong and a majority of entrepreneurs hold the belief of running a business in an honest and fair manner.
An Interview to Dongtai: Honesty and Faith Matter
China Coated Abrasives Association was born in 1984. With time flying, the vigorous China Coated Abrasive Association has developed into a mature one through thirty years’ efforts. In ancient times, a person of thirty years old is expected to possess independent personality and thoughts. This definition also applies to the growth history of China Coated Abrasive Association.
On May 26, 2014, with the familiar national anthem, Conference organized by China Coated Abrasive Association was opened up in the beautiful coastal city of Qingdao. The meeting went smoothly under the auspices of the association’s deputy director, Li Shanyu.
Congratulations on the 30th Anniversary Birthday of China Coated Abrasives Association
New “Products” main page, details as following:
1. Products by Product Name Index: from A to Z, alphabetically displaying product name, category and company name with links.
2. Products by Category: in 16 main categories and hot key words of each category.
3. Recommended For You | Hot Products: banner ads for Gold Members and Verified Members, highlighted showing their company logos and products.
There’s an old saying in China that it’s never too old to learn. The truth also applies for the growth of a company. In order to enhance personnel competence and stimulate staff’s work enthusiasm, iAbrasive (http://www.iabrasive.com), a leading abrasive and diamond tools online trading marketplace, offers the company staff a four-day systematic training on May 5th, 2014, the contents of which cover the whole abrasives industry as well as the network marketing skills.
iAbrasive offers staff training
1. iAbrasive has added a new main page – “Abrasives Manufacturers” to the previous “Suppliers” page, users may search for their target manufacturers by product category.
2. Make adjustment to listing rank of “Abrasives Trading Company”, “Abrasives Distributor/Wholesaler”, “Abrasives Service Company”, by member types: Gold member > Verified member > Unverified member
3. Make the page title of supplier alphabetical index page correspondent with right page order, and major products are separated by comma.
The internationally authoritative market research corporation—Transparent Market Research recently released a report on abrasives industry, stating that the value chain system has a tendency towards Forward Integration. With the rapid development of the Internet, online marketing has become a prevailing trend for traditional abrasives companies, who are seeking to expand distribution channels and upgrading marketing strategies to build their international brand. Continue reading
The 115th China import and export commodities fair, also called Canton fair, took place on April 15, 2014 in Guangzhou. Attending the fair as an editor, I, on behalf of iAbrasive, felt proud to have this opportunity to feel the charm of this trade show for the first time, which has long been considered as the most comprehensive trade event with the longest history, the highest level, the largest scale and the best credibility in China.
Editor of iAbrasive at the Canton Fair