In the end of the former article Keywords Selection for Abrasives SEO, the long tail keywords are mentioned. Then quite a few readers send us emails to ask what long tail keywords are, and how to lay out long tail keywords for abrasives foreign trade SEO. In order to answer these questions, this article is especially for your reference. Continue reading
As being mentioned before, the research about keywords has always been the foundation in the foreign trade SEO. How to choose the correct keywords is the first essential step for SEO, cause wrongly selected keywords may bring some unexpected consequences. Sometimes it may be considered good enough by you and truly proved a favorable ranking, however, the click rate seems out of proportion. It’s been commonly seen that many abrasives counterparts tend to choose the company’s name as the keywords, which turns out to be unwise. Actually, keywords had better been determined before the construction of the website. This article focuses on how to choose the right keywords for your site, along with some valuable suggestions for your reference. Continue reading
Before you optimize your online abrasives store for search engines (SEO), you’d better get to know something about its basic theory and ranking rules. This basic knowledge is very important. Although we do not need to study it deeply, the more we know, the better we will handle with SEO in the future, which helps avoid going on the wrong way. Continue reading
Abrasives belong to the secondary industry. Same as any other industrial products, abrasives and abrasive products are not outstanding in internet. There are quite a few reasons, and the most important one is that those decision makers have little knowledge for online marketing. At present, “Short, Straight, Fast” is the first choice for the global online marketing investment, which makes the abrasives foreign trade online marketing methods too simple, too many companies engaged in the same business, and the conversion rate too low. Continue reading
1. The fourth 10 Verified Suppliers’ products and logos are shown on iAbrasive.com homepage.
2. Chinese version “My iAbrasive” is further optimized or completed. eg. forgot password related pages, sign up success page, email confirmation success page, error prompt, field value, etc.
3. Under logged-in status, the anchor text of Contact Supplier page is shown in color.
4. Fix the bug for partial pages’ footer.
5. Both Chinese and English blogs’ single post templates are added with a CTA “Create Your Abrasives Online Store Now! FREE”.